Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

2 Tone Paint

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you should go with a dark purple pin stripe to off set the black & Blue. I didn't even realize you had black until i read the thread. Kudos to you for doing what you like with your car. Don't let rice comments change the ideas you have for you car. Remember, a lot of people here post pictures of there stock cars just because they washed it, and those same people will bash your car. You Camaro is original, i've never seen anything like it before. Put 18's or 19's on it and fill that gap in your wheel wells and the car will look hot.

Also remember that most other people will find your car hot; only the traditionalists on here are going to give you ****. Your car will probably turn a lot of heads when you get the right wheels on it. Oh, and please, please don't put Z06 rims on it, there are so many better looking wheels out there. Don't cancel your spoiler or put Zo6 rims on your car to please the people here.

Sorry for rambling, but one last thing. If you want to think outside of the LS1tech.com box, take a look at SEMA cars, and cars like it. I guarantee you wont see Zo6 rims and stock looking F-bods there, and a lot of those guys know a lot more about what looks good then some of the people on this board. Im going again this year, so i'll be on the look out for some interesting ideas.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Teching In

i like it bro i bet it looks even better in person!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:39 PM
no title here

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dont really like it, that is my opinion. kudos on the effort though to each his own
Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 AM
Staging Lane

i need to play with photoshop a little bit with a few dif color pinstripes and post em up. maybe see what people think from there. charcoal or silver is what im stuck between
Old 09-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Staging Lane

bringin this car out of garage soon. going to get started on a custom exhaust, springs, and wheel/tire setup hopefully by december
Old 09-07-2009, 03:22 AM
Staging Lane

Old 09-07-2009, 08:52 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by XTrackStar06X
i need to play with photoshop a little bit with a few dif color pinstripes and post em up. maybe see what people think from there. charcoal or silver is what im stuck between
i would go with charcoal any lighter of a silver would scream on that car

Quick Reply: 2 Tone Paint