Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

complete th350 auto swap

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 12:24 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default complete th350 auto swap

Category: Accessories
Price: $2350
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

SOLD

For sale is the TH350 setup currently in my '91 GTA. Built by Greg at Transmissions To Go in Arnold, MO. This shop is a very reputable shop in the St.Louis, MO area and Greg is the owner and a gearhead and drag racer as well.

The setup has been holding over 800hp (650+rwhp) in my 3600lb car for over 5 years. Tranny was just fully freshened and converter was as well. This is behind a 600hp 402ci LS2 stroker with nitrous as well. This specific tranny build and converter is proven behind 3 other local stroker nitrous LS cars with great results and no issues (650-750rwhp cars). The car has gone 1.37 60' off the footbrake in a 3650lb car with a 3.50 gear and 28" tire. I'll list the parts included below.

I currently don't have all the specs on the tranny build but will update this when I get them from the builder. I believe it has a different drum, sprag, clutches, valvebody/shift kit, etc. It is not a full manual VB which is nice when you want to just leave it in drive, but full manual control is there whenever you want it. It holds a lot of power, that's the bottom line for me. lol

8" spragless Transmission Specialties converter (flashes 4800 behind about 600 flywheel hp, add or subtract about 300rpm per 100hp. It flashes to about 5200-5400 on a 200 shot in my car with 3.50 gears) This is a great converter, $1000 alone new... and was recently sent to Trans Specialties in Pennsylvania, cut open, inspected, serviced, and welded back up)

Ultrabell SFI certified bellhousing for LS1, but I think it has all GM bolt patterns. This was brand new 3 months ago.

TCI flexplate... SFI rated.

B&M ProRatchet shifter, cable, etc.

B&M cooler with AN fittings and braided lines

Lokar braided dipstick/tube and a brand new stock style locking one as well.

Deep finned cast aluminum transmission pan from Transmission Specialties.

Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. No junk here... all good stuff. Potential buyer can go for a test ride along in the car and I can even install it for the buyer.

This transmission will bolt directly into a 3rd or 4th gen fbody. It uses a 700r4 tailhousing so it has electronic speedometer provisions and a stock torque arm will bolt up to it if needed.

Serious buyers only, way over $3,000 invested not looking to give it away but ready to make a deal. Let me know if you're interested and we can go from there.

$ SOLD OBO

*May possibly be interested in a trade deal for a t56 6speed.

Thanks
Jeremy

*Reply here or PM me. We can talk on the phone or text if that's easier. Just PM me for my cell number.
Attached Thumbnails complete th350 auto swap-th350.jpg   complete th350 auto swap-stall.jpg  

Last edited by GTA91; 12-14-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:59 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

back TTT

Any interest? This needs a good home.

Quick Reply: complete th350 auto swap