Notices

LTx Block

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 11:33 AM
duh
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LTx Block

Looking for an LT block. It doesn't matter if it's a 4 bolt or 2 bolt main block, as long as it's got the main caps, and the rear main plate, I'm wanting it. Correct that, I'd like a standard bore, rebuildable block. No machine work required. Actually prefer nothing done to it (I'd rather pay my machine shop then get something I don't know about). Kinda picky I know, but I have issues with people I don't know working on my stuff. Let me know what you've got and how much you want and we can talk. BTW...the closer to chicago-land the better, I really don't want to ship it.....
Old 11-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have one. its a 95 block with 122k on it but you can still see the hash marks from the factory. its in good condition and actually was running like a champ when i pulled it. i'd like 125 for it, but im in kansas city. shipping on blocks generally runs 130-150 just depends on the day. anyways if you need i'll throw in the crank and rods just to get them out of my garage as well.

after i tore it down i hot tanked it and put it in a bag. just needs cleaned up and then whatever you want to do to it.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:18 AM
duh
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the offer, I actually got one from camaroz28383.....

Thanks again!!