Notices

LS-1 Coil relocation Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS-1 Coil relocation Brackets

I know I could buy them from flee bay but would ask here first and see if anybody has a new or used set for sale first. I have a 04 GTO engine with stock coils and need to move them. Let me know what you have ( new or used) and a price in mind.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Teching In

A place like Home depot has everything u need to build some. 1/4 inch threaded rod, some nuts and washers some aluminum or steel stock to make bend up some brackets, and some aluminum or steel tubing. You can build a set for a lot cheaper then buying a prefab kit. It's not that hard. You would probably have enough material to build two or 3 kits then you could sell a couple.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1BadGTM
A place like Home depot has everything u need to build some. 1/4 inch threaded rod, some nuts and washers some aluminum or steel stock to make bend up some brackets, and some aluminum or steel tubing. You can build a set for a lot cheaper then buying a prefab kit. It's not that hard. You would probably have enough material to build two or 3 kits then you could sell a couple.
Was thinking of building them also. Just so busy that I hardly have time to drive my truck, never mind work on the car.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Teching In

The time it takes to install other kit type relocation brackets, you could build your own with an extra 10 minutes worth of work and save 80 bucks or more. It really don't take that long to make some.

Quick Reply: LS-1 Coil relocation Brackets