Notices

LS1 Rearend

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 12:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Rearend

I need a Complete NON-Traction Control LS1 rearend (Disc to Disc including Calipers). Preferrably 3.42 gears from a 00 an up. Let me know.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a non TCS 3.23 10 bolt for sale....
I want to get at least 200 plus shipping or you can come get it.
David
Pm me if interested
Old 09-22-2005, 04:29 PM
TECH Resident

do you care about the mileage if it worked fine before it was pulled or do you want something with lower miles?
Old 09-22-2005, 11:32 PM
On The Tree

Here is the Sceniro....I have a V6 Camaro that I swapped an LS1 into. At the shop that did the swap they only had LT1 rearends without traction control. so that is what they put into the car. My E-Brake didn't work too well so I thought that I had LS1 brake cables and they were different lengths and they adjust differently. So I didn't think I could tighten it up. I just had a Rear Caliper go out and was thinking of upgrading to an LS1 rearend that I could build up while it was out of the car and have no down time on the car. New caliper from the factory is $270. So a rearend wouldn't be that much higher. I talked to the shop today and he said that I have LT1 e-brake cables and that I should just replace the caliper with one from autozone. theirs are $50. I think this will be the way I am going. But I still might pick up a rearend and build it up but the deal would have to be right.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Teching In

Default Big Brakes

Originally Posted by supersix
Here is the Sceniro....I have a V6 Camaro that I swapped an LS1 into. At the shop that did the swap they only had LT1 rearends without traction control. so that is what they put into the car. My E-Brake didn't work too well so I thought that I had LS1 brake cables and they were different lengths and they adjust differently. So I didn't think I could tighten it up. I just had a Rear Caliper go out and was thinking of upgrading to an LS1 rearend that I could build up while it was out of the car and have no down time on the car. New caliper from the factory is $270. So a rearend wouldn't be that much higher. I talked to the shop today and he said that I have LT1 e-brake cables and that I should just replace the caliper with one from autozone. theirs are $50. I think this will be the way I am going. But I still might pick up a rearend and build it up but the deal would have to be right.
Supersix,
Have you thought abou taking the opportunity to up grade you discs and cailpers to high performance PBC equitment?