Notices

Diamond Pro-select ring set

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 12:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Diamond Pro-select ring set

ok First off I Broke One Ring installing my pistons .. the 2nd Ring and it was Cast Iron .. Anyways . i probally cant just get one ring i know that . But whats the Chances someone has a Diamond Ring kit . Part # 09064000 4.000 Bore-file fit

The Ring i really need is 2nd ring Which is 1.5mm RBT - Cast Iron everything else worked out fine .....

But the whole Kit if needed is : 1.5mm Plasma Molt Ductile Compression Ring 1.5mm RBT- Cast iron 2nd ring
3.0mm STD Tension Oil Ring

Someone PLease help me out here , or if somone has done the same thing as i have and broke a ring , and dont need the rest of the Kit the same as i need please let me KNow ASAP .. thanks .
Attached Thumbnails Diamond Pro-select ring set-part-side-box.jpg   Diamond Pro-select ring set-box-diamond-ring-kit-come-.jpg   Diamond Pro-select ring set-box-2nd-1.5mm-cast-iron-ring-.jpg  
Old 01-14-2008, 04:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Question Diamond Pro select Ring set

ok First off I Broke One Ring installing my pistons .. the 2nd Ring and it was Cast Iron .. Anyways . i probally cant just get one ring i know that . But whats the Chances someone has a Diamond Ring kit . Part # 09064000 4.000 Bore-file fit

The Ring i really need is 2nd ring Which is 1.5mm RBT - Cast Iron everything else worked out fine .....

But the whole Kit if needed is : 1.5mm Plasma Molt Ductile Compression Ring 1.5mm RBT- Cast iron 2nd ring

Someone PLease help me out here , or if somone has done the same thing as i have and broke a ring , and dont need the rest of the Kit the same as i need please let me KNow ASAP .. thanks .

Pictures are in the above post
Old 01-14-2008, 04:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Question Diamond Pro select Ring set

Pictures are in the above post

Quick Reply: Diamond Pro-select ring set