Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

misfire??

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 11:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default misfire??

well here lately i have been noticing my car is doing weird things..like SES code ALOT...i haven't had any tuning done but since it started getting cooler my car doesn't run as well and now if you ride around for a while say at like below 2k rpm's it'll throw a code...and actually it seems to be getting worse now its starting to feel higher then 2k rpm's more like 2300 2400 rpms'...also does this mean something else might be going on say like overheating during the summer or??
Old 09-21-2003, 11:49 AM
8 second mod

Default Re: misfire??

I had the same prob, New plugs and wires fixed it, But Its doing it again, I think the MSD's couldnt take the heat. Im going to buy magna cores and try again.

Car runs ruf around 2,000-3,000 and gets worse and worse. I hate pidly **** like this. And with Twin Turbos, plugs and wires take about 5 hours
good luck hope this helps
Old 09-21-2003, 01:12 PM
10 Second Club

I ran into lots of cam related misfire code problems because I have a cam that is on the larger side for 346, but not the biggest ever done, that's for sure. I ended up having to reset the max allowed misfires a couple of different spots.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:46 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

I ran into lots of cam related misfire code problems because I have a cam that is on the larger side for 346, but not the biggest ever done, that's for sure. I ended up having to reset the max allowed misfires a couple of different spots.
I have the same problem i don't feel a misfire and i run tr55 at .50 gap everything is pretty fresh since heads and cam change how do you reset for misfires.