PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuner for multiple tunes on the fly?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 05:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EFI LIVE is the only company to offer a Custom OS that will revert to NOS fueling and spark modifications. The method Frost is using would work fine too. I'm not a fan of doing it that way though as its essentially fudging data. But when your using HPT and simply don't have a more integrated capability like what EFI does, you do what you can to get by.

Keep in mind as mentioned earlier EFI LIVE will soon be releasing Black Box Flashing. No laptop needed and you can scroll through your tunes on the V2's screen. Unlike the Predator which can only hold 5 tunes. The V2 could literally hold thousands with a 2GB SD card in the unit.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by macca_779
Keep in mind as mentioned earlier EFI LIVE will soon be releasing Black Box Flashing. No laptop needed and you can scroll through your tunes on the V2's screen. Unlike the Predator which can only hold 5 tunes. The V2 could literally hold thousands with a 2GB SD card in the unit.
The Black box for logging is awesome, but I'm anxiously awaiting the flashing feature. I hope it's sooner than later.

Quick Reply: Tuner for multiple tunes on the fly?