PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

trying to learn...please help....

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trying to learn...please help....

building my first ls build..not gona tune myself but just curious anyways..i've been lurking around trying to read up an learn a little about all the tuning and how it works but not getting to far...wheres the best place to learns the basics im more worried about fi being where i'm going with my build...somebody point me in the right direction please i think my brains gonna explode lol...thanks for any help guys
Old 04-09-2009, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 347fbody
building my first ls build..not gona tune myself but just curious anyways..i've been lurking around trying to read up an learn a little about all the tuning and how it works but not getting to far...wheres the best place to learns the basics im more worried about fi being where i'm going with my build...somebody point me in the right direction please i think my brains gonna explode lol...thanks for any help guys
If you're not planning on tuning it yourself, then the only things I would be concerned with are: correct injector selection, boost or no boost, and adequate fuel delivery for your desired end result boost/no boost power level. Short of that, find a good tuner and let them deal with it. Just make sure that they are COMPETENT. After all, they are dealing with the very life of your vehicle's engine.