Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In IL Need Tuner Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 03:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default In IL Need Tuner Suggestions

I am in IL and I will be needing a tune here shortly. If anyone could make any recommendations on who does great work at a reasonable price I would love to know. I am in the Aurora, IL area. So far I know of two tuners in the area that do LSx cars they are:

Speed Inc.
Simpson Performance

Ideally I want the car to make killer power but at the same time be driveable and maintain good street manners, good cold/hot starts and idle 750-850 and no surge. I know alot of tuners out there can make great WOT power but driveability is an issue that I hold dear to my heart lol. I had a Cobra that ran great at WOT but like garbage on the street in traffic. Here is my combo:

Livernois Stage 3 Heads
Livernois Stage 2 Cam 232/232 .595/.595 114 LSA
FAST LSx 95mm/95mm PTM t/b combo ported by TSP
GM Z06 85mm MAF
Kooks Stepped L/T's
Kooks O/R Y
Magnaflow c/b

So let the suggestions start flying. If you would like you can PM me as well.

Thanks,

Jeff
Old 04-25-2009, 02:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had speed inc do mine. Happy with it, fast turn around time for whatelse I was getting done. If you wanna drive a bit, fc customs in springfield is supposed to be good.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info, turn around time isnt a huge issue for me I just want the car tuned for driveability, idle, easy starts, as well as WOT, so if that means keeping the car for a day or two I am fine with that.

Thanks,

Jeff

Originally Posted by habeba86
I had speed inc do mine. Happy with it, fast turn around time for whatelse I was getting done. If you wanna drive a bit, fc customs in springfield is supposed to be good.