Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nate(elky498) fresno performance!! A++++

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 01:01 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up nate(elky498) fresno performance!! A++++

so i went for a dyno tune today at fresno performance. was shooting the magical 400...
when i get there i talk to nate for a few. and he says 350 would be a good place to be with what i had and their "heartbreaker" dyno as he says..... well after hours of tuning with no ground gained.. the super tuner he is figured out that the injectors i had bought from a very well know and popular shop.. ( not saying names until i work this issue out..) did not match at all...
i orders some 37 lbers and the ones i got had 5 yes 5 injectors that were rated at the STOCK flow rate.. and only 3 at the 37 lb rate i had ordered.. the only difference was the part numbers two numbers in the pn were switched...

any way huge thumbs up to nate great guy and very persistent he diff earned his pay check today.. car runs great.. huge thanks to him and fresno performance thnks nate for your skills and great detective work... we would have never figured that out..
wasnt able to get the 400 (383/356) but im knocking that door down like a swat team soon!! see you soon fresno performance! Nate= tuning genius

Quick Reply: nate(elky498) fresno performance!! A++++