PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LC-1 VS AEM Uego

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 06:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree completely. It seems to me that a simple circuit to kill the noise should have been (or should be) implemented. Not sure why it was not a running change in the production line.
However, to flatly state that the LC-1 is garbage should be discounted as well, as many owners use them successfully. And few are as accurate or have all the features (such as datalogging, sensor checking, etc.) at that price point.
And no, I don't have an o-scope in my garage, but yes, I know how to use one when it crosses my path.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to get off topic, but i just installed a Uego in my SS tonight and absolutely love it, no complaints!
Old 06-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BlueStreak362
Sorry to get off topic, but i just installed a Uego in my SS tonight and absolutely love it, no complaints!
No not at all... Thanks for getting us back on topic. lol, and thanks for your input...
Old 06-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Teching In

i have bought and used 4 different widebands and so far i have only been really impressed with one of them.

zeitronix zt2 - great wideband and offers amazing datalogging features which are really helpful for the budget tuner who cant afford a system with built in datalogging. Only problem i had was the box just out of no where decided to quit on me. Neglected to send it back as i just bought a new wideband

innovate lc-1 - great, accurate wideband once you find the best grounds to use. Its way too picky with that though and i really believe they could make their systems a little more user friendly by not having to recalibrate it all the time. Thats one of the main problems i had with it. Constant recalibration and it finally quit on me after a year or so.

AEM - will never own another one. Lasted 1 week before the control box took a dump.

PLX DM series - couldnt be happier with my current wideband. Recalibrates on its own and the wiring is incredibly simply. Pretty sure i had it installed and working in a 15-20 minute period. Thats with the time to solder everything included!

I guess you just have to keep buying one until you are satisfied. Took me a few but so far the PLX is my favorite.

Quick Reply: LC-1 VS AEM Uego