Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

saving changes in hptuners??

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 12:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default saving changes in hptuners??

when you have windows open for the tuning and you quit to go to another window do you have to save the previous changes? or when you are done changing all the windows do you save that tune and name it?( I think the latter) also.. when you are using the live tuning and make changes does it save those changes??? sorry if I'm off base here on these ???s but want to know as much as I can before I start on my set up.. I have Greg Banish book and have read it,, and also have the EFI Tuning Book, sometimes you save and sometimes you don't?? Thanks for your time and if you have something else for me to read please point me in the right direction!! TC
Old 07-09-2009, 01:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

As long as you keep HPtuners open you don't have to save. You can "save" or "save as" just like any other windows program. As with anyhing else, if your sure about the changes do ahead and save them because you never know what is going to happen. PC freeze, go dead, etc,.. You'll learn.

When using the RTT, after you get done making changes in real time, you have to save those changes and load that tune in the the PCM.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you! TC