PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Misfire on #1 and #6. Need Help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 08:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Misfire on #1 and #6. Need Help!

I recently did a head/cam/intake swap on my car and cannot seem to figure out the cylinder misfire on #1 and #6 cylinders. The car runs fine at rpm above 2500-3000. It made 430 at the rear wheels on the dyno so I am assuming that everything is ok at higher rpms. It does not feel like it is missing at higher rpms either. If you accelerate it from idle it stumbles/misses and feels sluggish until about 2500 then it clears out and hauls. I have done a compression test on all cylinders and they all have good compression (all around 130-140 psi). The O2 sensors are new, the plugs and wires are new, and IAC, MAF, and TPS are new. The only codes I am getting are for the TPS and MAF. The TPS is only showing to be getting .5-.7 volts on my scanner. Is this right? Would this cause a misfire? I have also checked all engine sensor fuses as well. I have checked the injector harness with a noid light to make sure they are getting signal and they are. I am not sure what direction to go next since it does not have dead miss, only at low rpm. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!