Custom y pipe
slp Loud mouth
!EGR
!Cats
!AIR
Lid
Ported Throttle Body
Assorted Poly Mounts

Ok so Ive Had the Predator for a while. Had it on my 99 Trans Am until it got totalled by a huimmer. Put it on my new car the day i got it and had Diablo send me a custom tune once i got my mods installed.

Today my buddy let me use his LM1 Wideband. I knew i was running rich, it blows black smoke and bogs if it sits idling too long. We went out and tuned the the LTFT to 0 and then the Air fuel from 12.1:1 to 12.9:1. Finally we decided to go out and tune the spark. It was fine advanced 1% acrossed the board. Then we went to 2% from 4k up. still no signs of knock. I went and got gas and put some lucas fuel injector cleaner in and bumped it up to 2% from 1k to 4K and 3% from 4K up. i drive accorssed the parking lot and it showed 1.36 knock. So i backed it back down to the last settings that showed no knock. And tried again. it showed knock. It did this 3 or 4 more times i lowered it. It showed knock at 0 from 4K up. and i started to retard it. it stopped showing knock at like -4 or -5. Any idea why everything started to go haywire? I set all my settings back to what they were before we started to tune today. and drove home.

Now should i uninstall my custom tune and just tune my stock tune? Could the fuel injector cleaner becausing me problems? I dont know what to do. Also What order should i tune the parameters in?

Also what A/F should i shoot for at Idle, Cruising, And wide open(i read 12.8:1 to13.1)?

Sorry for the long post. just trying to include every detail. I wanna get this thing street tuned before saturday, going to the track for the first time since i got the 373s and i want to squeeze alittle extra out of it with some tuning.