Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hp tuning school?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default hp tuning school?

I was looking around and found that hp tune offers a tuning school. i would love to go because dont really llike paying some guy 550 bucks every time i want my car tuned. so has any one gone, and if some was it worth the money? if you have not heard about it the web site is
www.thetuningschool.com
Old 11-11-2009, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did their "learn at home" course. Some info good, some seemed not so good. Nothing beats good ol trial and error experience. If I had it to do again, I would get Greg Banish's DVD course.(and book, I've read the first but not second) Cheaper and I've heard a lot of good stuff. I'm saving for it now. BTW... GO HORNS!!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:53 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YES GO HORNS and F*** ALABAMA. with that said i was looking at go to in person because i find in learn alot better being there asking question and have a person to talk vs doing the online course.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02b4ccamaro
I was looking around and found that hp tune offers a tuning school. i would love to go because dont really llike paying some guy 550 bucks every time i want my car tuned. so has any one gone, and if some was it worth the money? if you have not heard about it the web site is
www.thetuningschool.com
By Greg's books and dvd and READ ALOT!! the dvd is pretty good, and if u want to take a class after that, u can take greg's advanced class next and the price of the dvd will be taken off his class!!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

I went to the basic timing school course in odessa. Its a great course. its a step by step process, and dyno tuning most of the second day. I learned much more attending the class. Im going to sign up for the advanced course next week

Quick Reply: hp tuning school?