Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuner ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuner ?

If my car was tuned with Hp and i try to put a FAST tuner on it, what will happen. will it just store my tune now as the original backup? or will it erase my ECM? also does anybody know if the fast tuner will be beneficial to a fully modded car? H/C/I/, long tubes all of it. thanks in advance.

also i am not sure that it was tuned with hp, but it has no chip on it so i'm at a loss.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:27 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you car has internal mods and has been tuned, there should be nothing at all that you would want to do to it with a handheld.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:35 AM
Teching In

well its on a serious nitrous tune, so i'm looking to take out some fuel, add timing, hand helds would work better for me than anything. i dont want to have to go to a tuner everytime i need to change tunes. and to me there is no use in riding around on a nitrous tune.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:13 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigwill01SS
well its on a serious nitrous tune, so i'm looking to take out some fuel, add timing, hand helds would work better for me than anything. i dont want to have to go to a tuner everytime i need to change tunes. and to me there is no use in riding around on a nitrous tune.
I cant speak for the other handheld, but a Predator would let you do that, assuming the tune on there now is not a custom OS or locked for some reason.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
I cant speak for the other handheld, but a Predator would let you do that, assuming the tune on there now is not a custom OS or locked for some reason.
i have always used a predator on all my fords, and loved them. pm sent. thanks.