PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which airflow tables do I need to adjust?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which airflow tables do I need to adjust?

I just installed a FAST 90/NW 90 TB and now I am having some slight idle problems. First off, I have checked all PCV connections, have retorqued the intake 3 times, have checked to make sure the TB blade is shutting all the way, and have checked the idle control screw on the TB. When I first put the intake on, it idled around 1300, but by adjusting the set screw I have decreased it to about 900-950. On a cold start, it will idle at about 1200 for several minutes before coming down to about 1000. Once I put it in Drive, it will idle at 650 with my foot on the brake but wants to push through the brakes. Once the car is warm, the car will idle around 850-950 in park/neutral. My IAC counts are at about 15-20 at a warm idle. I've checked my desired idle rpm and they are stock tables. From what I have read I need to adjust several airflow tables. Can someone please tell me which tables I need to adjust and by how much to adjust them. Currently the tables are all stock. I have attached a recent HP log of what my car is doing so you can visually see it. Thanks for your help...
Attached Files
File Type: hpl
Caleb1998WS6log3.hpl (55.9 KB, 49 views)
Old 03-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!