Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ive been Rhino tuned!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ive been Rhino tuned!

Jost got back from tuning the ta with ryan. Heres a rundown of what the car has. slp lid, hooker longtubes, vig 2800 stall, built trans, 4:10s and 150shot.

So the night starts off heading to autozone for some zipties and a wrench to undo the P/S o2 sensor, had an o2 bung welded in for the wideband but SOME (wont say who) exhaust shop got weld on the threads.. Anyways got that all fixed and hooked up. Hooked up his pc to work his magic.. he fixed all my shift points for WOT AND cruising speed.. and they where pretty jacked up. lol So got that dialed in.. on to the motor. it was running WAY WAY rich.. got a few WOT passes dailed in.. now for the nitrous runs.. pulled some timing did a WOT pass on motor. Next 2 passes was on the nitrous. first hit everyones head in the car jerked back a good 3 to 4 inchs. LOL. im totaly pumped about the way my car runs!! on and off the spray!! car runs a hell of alot harder on just motor.. Ryan is an awesome dude and he answered all of my gay *** questions w no problem!! SO if you live in ARKANSAS or surrounding area shoot him a pm if you need a tune. RHINO79!

Last edited by TA6spdRDC; 03-31-2010 at 11:09 PM.