Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

problems with motor running right

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default problems with motor running right

With my diablosport I get this code P0315.
My computer came with a tune on it. So driving it today it had problems idling except for the last time I drove it. Driving it the throttle would quit working if i floored it and it wouldnt maintain an idle. By the way its DBW. The last time i did this it ran just fine, but then shut it off cause it sounded different. Now it wont start. And it shows that error code. One of the hoses that I think is suppose to go to the throttle body was blowing out really hot steam, but then stopped once the pressure was released from the radiator. Then the radiator got hot after that and steam quit coming out of the hose. You think it could have just gotten too hot so it refused to start back up?

i found this http://www.gearchatter.com/viewtopic11737.php. But im not sure how to run the the cran shaft position variation learn feature CKP.

Got any suggestions?
Also where do all the hoses on the intake manifold go to?
Old 05-29-2010, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

started it up again today. Giving it gas made the car die. And afterwards it wouldnt start up.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

Figured out that the alternator isnt charging the batter. How is the alternator supposed to be wired?
Old 05-29-2010, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

Got the alternator figured out. Fixed a lot of problems with it not running right. Now the battery is getting recharged.