Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LC-1 not working

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LC-1 not working

I've had this LC-1 sitting on the shelf in my garage for ~5 years now, new in the box.

Finally got around to installing it on a car... and it doesn't work. Used the instructions at http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/r...1_tutorial.pdf (since I would be using it with EFILive) and the LED is constant-on, trying to connect using LM Programmer gives "Please connect the device to a serial port and switch it on".

If I press the button, the LED goes off, and then it comes back on solid when I let go. Is there something simple I'm missing, or do I have a bad device?
Old 07-25-2010, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chances are there probably is something wrong with it.you can give tech support a call and they will walk you through some troubleshooting. I have three that I can not communicate with that I connect to efilive.the trick is to use the analog two output to connect your scanner to. It has the same programed formula as the pid for efilive. I no it sounds iffy but as long as the light is solid then the meter is functioning correctly. Hope this helps
..RJ..