Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tunning in CT

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tunning in CT

Does anybody know a good tunner in ct close to Bristol.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Just posted a question about tuning in the eastern section a couple weeks ago.. The place in CT I knew about is closing shop from what I understand. I know Slowhawk in Mass does good work and there is a big Mustang/STI shop called EFI Live that does dyno tunes on GM's as well in CT.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are tons of CT shops that can do work locally. Do a google search. Not risking to get in trouble I think you can find some no sponsor guys, unfortunately I think driving 1-2 hours PLUS for a tune is a little much. Just a FYI I just did a search and you will find tons of info.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
There are tons of CT shops that can do work locally. Do a google search. Not risking to get in trouble I think you can find some no sponsor guys, unfortunately I think driving 1-2 hours PLUS for a tune is a little much. Just a FYI I just did a search and you will find tons of info.
Tons? I only know of 2 that are well known and 1 of them is not even in the state,2nd one is from a shop that is not a sponsor anymore. I know you know who im talkin bout. As far as the "tons" go...who the hell can you trust?! Seriously
Old 10-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Like I said, do a search, you got some on the NY side of CT and some right in NY state. Google does not pick up on all of them but like said Sponsors pay for their right to advertise and that does need to be respected.

Just a clarification, I means tons of info, not companies. But I know of more shops that google shows so go figure.

One I can certainly stay stay away from is the one near Manchester/Hartford. Quite a local reputation of blowing shiz up but still in biz, kinda funny.

Last edited by BlackScreaminMachine; 10-11-2010 at 01:01 PM.