Hp tuner Credicts

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 08:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phil'sC5vette
Its an expensive game for sure, I think I have 107 credits for unlimited
F bodies, Y bodies, and the new Camaro's
Question i just got hp tuners got it hooked up to my car and i looked up the ETC's? (trouble codes) and i disabled the catalytic options.
does that delete the catalytic codes? or just prevent the SES light to go on for that reason?
Old 11-02-2010, 06:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

In your scanner on the top left under where the window tab is located, there is a tab button that looks like an white engine. Click on that while the motor is running for your troucle codes. Press the check tab to check them and the red X to clear them.

To turn off codes, go to your editor, open your tune, click engine diag, at the right side of the box is the DTC codes. The codes I dont want to report I click option 3 no report, and save the tune. Then your SES light wont come on or get the codes

Now go enjoy your hot rod !
Old 11-02-2010, 01:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Phil'sC5vette
In your scanner on the top left under where the window tab is located, there is a tab button that looks like an white engine. Click on that while the motor is running for your troucle codes. Press the check tab to check them and the red X to clear them.

To turn off codes, go to your editor, open your tune, click engine diag, at the right side of the box is the DTC codes. The codes I dont want to report I click option 3 no report, and save the tune. Then your SES light wont come on or get the codes

Now go enjoy your hot rod !
Sweet!!!
Thanks!