Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Todd @BlueThunder2racing

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Todd @BlueThunder2racing

Well I put the headers on this past week and the SS was in dyer need of a re-tune. I have heard decent things about Todd and figured I would give him a shot. So, last night, I strolled over to Longview, TX where he lives and we( Him, I just drove) attempted to tune this thing. Made some progress last night and had it running decent.. but wasn't quite spot on! I got up this morning and went to run some errands and it popped a CEL, so I contacted him and let him know.

Ended up back there tonight. He was anxious to dig back in and get things right. Basically, he started over completely and 2.5 hours later.... OH MY GOD! This thing runs soo smooth, no knock, perfect AFR throughout the rpm's while cruising and at WOT.

For those who are in north TX/LA... hell.. even OK. I suggest looking into getting tuned by Todd.

Track numbers to possibly follow this friday, weather permitting.

www.bt2r.com
Old 05-11-2011, 11:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah y'all got a good tuner up there. We had him down here in south Mississippi but lost him due to him gettin a job in longview. He taught me a ton on tuning, that's for sure. You can't go wrong using him.