Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trying to contact an HP Tuners Rep

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 11:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trying to contact an HP Tuners Rep

So here's the issue. I bought the car almost two months ago, and the owner included his HP Tuners disc and cable with the car. I can't manage to get ahold of him now, as everytime I call he doesn't pick up. Just trying to get the password for the HP Tuners site, so I can buy more credits. I have the serial number, the activation number, just no password. If any of you guys could help, would be GREATLY appreciated.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer
So here's the issue. I bought the car almost two months ago, and the owner included his HP Tuners disc and cable with the car. I can't manage to get ahold of him now, as everytime I call he doesn't pick up. Just trying to get the password for the HP Tuners site, so I can buy more credits. I have the serial number, the activation number, just no password. If any of you guys could help, would be GREATLY appreciated.
Go to Hp tuners web site and contact tech support ask them what your options are.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Email support@hptuners.com.

Additionally, you should be able to go to the website, and setup a customer page, using your serial number off the back off the interface. I think all you have to do is go to the website, and it will give you prompts to setup a customer login page. It's been years since I did mine, so I don't recall the exact steps, but it can't be too hard, I did it LOL

Quick Reply: Trying to contact an HP Tuners Rep