Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Locked diablosport tuner

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 08:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Locked diablosport tuner

Does anyone know how much it would cost me to unlock a diablosport predator (u7198)? My friend purchased one for 70 of some dude and he wants to unlock it...any info would be helpfull...thanks
Old 12-26-2011, 09:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you call diablo ? they may be able to help. I know most places charge 100 - 200 to unlock handhelds.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:23 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

if it's an older one, on a revision 1.xxx, they do not unlock at all...

if it's an older one on a 2.xx revision, the only way to unlock it is to have the person restore the original backup stock tune to the vehicle, OR, you have to ship it to diablosport and pay the $$ to have it upgraded to the new model predator plus unlocked, which is $149...

if it's a newer model on a 9rXX revision, then it will be $129 to unlock it and can be done over the phone...

so, what revision is it on?? power it up, and when it's at the main menu, the revision number is shown at the top of the screen... what is it?

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 01-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Teching In

Default tuner unlock

bought a locked predetor and called them and had it unlocked over the phone didn't have to ship it to them ,great customer service from diablo thanks
Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Teching In

i know this is an old post but pleaseeeeee tell me you remember how to do it lol i bought a locked one too -_- mines for a Chrysler 300c it was a present for my dad but at the time i diddnt know about locked vs unlocked predators
Originally Posted by like2z28
bought a locked predetor and called them and had it unlocked over the phone didn't have to ship it to them ,great customer service from diablo thanks

Quick Reply: Locked diablosport tuner