Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tps A circuit go off

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tps A circuit go off

I have a new one on hand that has thrown everyone for a loop that I have asked. I been getting that infamous TPS code which throws my transmission in to limp mode and I have no power. I figure out how to keep it from going off but it becomes a pain in the ***. If I am in drive and a stop light for longer than a minute the code goes off and puts my tranny into limp mode and eventually will clear if Im driving for awhile on the freeway. Now if I put my car in neutral at a light for a long period of time and then put it in drive there isn't any problem at all except a lot of hesitation on the throttle response but will not have the tps code go off. Does anyone have any clue why this happens? And my tuner has set my KPA correct. It only goes off if im in drive and at idle for a long eriod of time. Everyone I have asked here where I live has been scratching there heads bout it. Thanks and if someone can figure it out I will by them a beer if you are ever around my bar

Last edited by IKNO13; 02-17-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Just needed to add on submittion