Sponsored by:

Question on WS6 tune with Diablo Trinity Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Question on WS6 tune with Diablo Trinity Tuner

Hi,

I have a 2000 WS6 Trans AM LS1 that only has exhaust. I have been recommended the Trinity Tuner several times. Well, after doing research on it, i have found that most people are getting a great performance after tuning with this device. But, people are not really giving good detailed information.

What i want to know is this. If anyone has done the tune with the Trinity with another WS6 and can see a performance in the tune? Know what changes where made with the tune such as, What horsepower and torque was increased or any other information.

Thanks,

Fr0sT
Old 02-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Anyone??
Old 04-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Teching In

i just got mine worked out on my car, 02 ws6 - basic bolt ons, havent noticed much of an increase if any, but also havent driven much or have anything else to compare to. i mainly got it to switch between tunes after i do water/meth injection. would be nice to have an economy and all out ***** to the wall tune for track or so. make sure the u stay on version 1r08e. somehow i was on 1r08d and it wouldnt read pcm. sadly, tech support couldnt even figure that out... almost had to factory flash for $60. im sure someone here could help u (us) try to custom tune for an extra lil bump...
Old 04-28-2012, 03:38 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Let me know if you ever need anything, I use the Trinity in my 99 Z28 all the time...

Thanks
Mike

Quick Reply: Question on WS6 tune with Diablo Trinity Tuner