PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Please help!! codes inside and im at a loss of what to do.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012 | 05:36 PM
On The Tree

Default Please help!! codes inside and im at a loss of what to do.

Ok so this is what i have been dealing with. I have been trying to find somthing on here about these codes but they really dont go together. Currently I do have my ABS deleted, and relocated all the wiring to the inside of the car. For some reason I have power to everything, but the car will not start or turn over without me by passing the starter. when I do this it also Kicks me off of HP tuners when im scanning. I have checked all grounds and have made sure that they are all right. I have even cleaned the connection with a sander just to make sure the connection are great. I do have volts to the coils but when I go to bypass the starter the coils and the injectors do not fire. I checked this by pulling a plug there is no fuel or nothing. they look like i just put them in. There is no way I could have messed up the wiring for the relocation of the fues boxes or the battery, It was just to simple and everything was numbered so install was easy to do. If you have any ideas Please help. Hell at this point im willing to check any and everything.

[Restraints] B0017 - RF/Passenger Frontal Deployment Loop (Single Stage or Stage1) Open (History) (Current) (Immature)
[Restraints] B0026 - LF/Driver Frontal Deployment Loop (Single Stage or Stage 1)Open (History) (Current) (Immature)
[Restraints] U1000 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Immature)
[Restraints] U1016 - Loss of Class 2 Communication with VCM (History) (Immature)
[Restraints] U1040 - Loss of Class 2 Communications with ABS (History) (Current) (Immature)
[Restraints] U1096 - Loss of Communications with IPC (History) (Immature)
[HUD] U1000 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Current) (Immature)

Quick Reply: Please help!! codes inside and im at a loss of what to do.