PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hp tuners delete question????

Old 04-01-2012, 06:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hp tuners delete question????

i have a 01 camaro. Like my third one of these (f#@king money pit)if i remember correctly.. Question is this,, what do I need to turn off or delete codes such as po757,po751. My new build is a street car an it's throwing this code because of my converter.Not ready to jump in and start tuning my car but i have about a grand in tunning so far(fu#king money pit). car is finaly runnig pretty good but got it home now this.. my tunner is about 6hours away, atleast the one i trust anyway. He tuned it with HP tunners..is that what i need if so what edition??
Old 04-01-2012, 03:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From my understanding, just because your tuner tunes your car with HP Tuners, does not mean that you have to. You can run any software you like to tune the same car (and turn off the codes you want).

If you plan on learning how to tune in the future, I would buy the package that comes with the provisions for a wide band o2 sensor. Otherwise you are not going to get very far with tuning.

If your tuner uses HP Tuners and you plan on taking it to him for a while, it may be in your best interest to also get HP Tuners. Familiarize yourself with the software and see if he will let you look over his shoulder while he tunes.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: hp tuners delete question????