2001 WS6 A4

(Recently done)
Poly motor and trans mounts
Built 4l60e
Circle D 3200 stall
Mac mids and ORY
AIR pump removed
Fresh NGK plugs and wires

Before I installed headers and removed the AIR pump the car was running like a pile. After install of my mods the problem came back. Before it was throwing a Bank 1 Sensor 1 problem and random cylinder misfire. When I installed the headers I made sure I switched the sensor around to the rear, because they are getting deleted anyway. So it has a different o2 in the bank 1 sensor 1 spot. Same code. But now it feels and sounds 100x's worse than before. Obviously because of the motor mounts and no cats.

Hooked it up to a snap on scanner at a local shop and looked at everything. Bank 1 sensor 1 is cycling, but its always about 100mv lower than the other O2s. Also, the scanner showed that the misfires were actually random. Varied between 2 or 6 misfires per scan cycle on different cylinders and varied what cylinders were missing each scan cycle.

Im not going to waste money getting the emissions bs tuned out until I figure out whats goin on. Any ideas? Point me in the right direction? And yes I searched this site and used google. No straight forward ideas or answers.