Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i.a.t. sensor

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 04:42 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i.a.t. sensor

scenario: 05/06 gto maf/iat casper adapter harness. the wires in the casper harness IAT are flip-flopped (iat)sensor-ground color purple. (iat)sensor-signal color tan will this cause a problem?? iat is a ressistor? is it technically just a switch or is it terminal sensitive because one wire the tan one is a signal wire??
am having code issues dtc code 0101 maf and 1153 bank2 sensor1 could this wiring switch at the IAT be the culprit?? need to cover all my bases before i get the tuner to diagnose his part 85mm maf and 36lb injectors. anyone know an easy way to repin the connectors??? i saw somewhere on here photos of a repin that someone posted ,but for the life of me i can't remember where i say it at on ls1 tech anyone PLEASE HELP!! lsx shootout close and i want to drive to it and it takes me 5 hours to get there thanks in advance.. the oldman...
Old 09-26-2012, 11:41 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The IAT is a resistor.....dont know without looking which is which, but one is 5v and other one is the variable which the computer reads.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

found info in external engine section . titled 0102 fix he had race tronics wiring harness maf flipped wires on his . the iat is a thermistor and the pin out on the red bar connector on the pcm is wire specific pinout.

Quick Reply: i.a.t. sensor