Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0200 & P0121 codes need HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P0200 & P0121 codes need HELP!

Hey all, so I am at work and just got this thing scanned this morning, and I should give some background info to help. This is on a conversion vehicle. I took a 98 V6 body and dropped in a 99 LS1. I have conquered all the typical 98-99 wiring gremlins that I can think of so far. However, she starts fine and idles mostly smooth only some of the time. Under any load there is significant misfire and the ses light will occasionally flash.

But I am trying to get a jump on the situation before I get home tonight. I have been doing the P0200 search and basically know that I need to check all injector wiring connections, check for bare wires and test the injectors. We did have to swap intakes as the donor cars was damage, so I have a couple of things ill recheck with that.

However, the P0121 being the TPS code, is it in any way related to my injector problem? or would it cause rough running?

I realized that my V6 body harness did not have a TPS wire where the engine harness plugs in on C100. I can work that out fine; however, I really wanted to find out if its any way related to the awful misfiring. Also the autozone scan for the P0200 code does say check "TPS and circuit for failure". Any help would be awesome. If my post isnt clear just say so and Ill try to clarify anything.

Any tips on where that TPS body wire harness runs to would much appreciated also.

THANKS

Quick Reply: P0200 & P0121 codes need HELP!