Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Switchable tunes??

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Switchable tunes??

Long story short, the tuner is tuning with hp tuners and was supposed to hack my car to have a dual tune meaning a SWITCH to change from n/a to nitrous tunes according to them. I did not want the lnc box nor did they have faith in it. Now they are telling me I will need to buy hp tuners so I can then re-flash my PCM with either tune not what we agreed on but they are being a pain to deal with. Is there a simpler way of going around that extra cost$$??
Can I buy an extra PCM and then have them load the nitrous tune to it and swap out when I need too??Or would that be a pain?? Is there such thing as a switchable tune if so how?? I don't have the greatest vibe about this shop but I'm already in it with them for what they call "lifetime tune" at a reasonable re-tune charge. I need some help and advice as how to make this work and come out the cheapest. I'm running outta money lol. Thanks

Also can hp tuners disable the security system for both pcms??

Last edited by bigbrdf250; 04-10-2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Another question
Old 04-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Teching In

I think Frost has dual tunes if i remember correct. Hit his web page up and have a read.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Teching In

Yeah he did make a pcm with dual memory for switching tunes. Last time i looked i couldnt find it and the time i did see it they were only for 99+ pcm.

Quick Reply: Switchable tunes??