PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4L80E .bin file

Old 08-30-2013, 06:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 4L80E .bin file

hey guys... im looking to see if anyone has a good 4L80E tune using the relay method in a Camaro and Trans-Am? I want something good to compare what Im doing so I can get the best tune setup possible. I already searched the tune repository for one with no luck. TIA
Old 09-03-2013, 07:49 AM
12 Second Club

Is there no one that has had a 4l80 tuned?
Old 09-04-2013, 08:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have my 4L85E in my 98 SS running with the "slow67" relay mod. It is running on my 4L60E tune that I have been tweaking on, its not perfect yet but is very driveable. I just use HP Tuners and have scaled up the 1st & 2nd gear shift tables as well as the TCC lock-up tables.

I do not have everything exactly like I want it yet, just been tweaking some here and there. Shifts out a little early at light throttle input, but its not that bad. Still working on getting WOT shift points to happen at exactly 6500 rpms ( still need to play a little there to get it dialed in ).

Although there are quite a few people with the 4L80E conversions, I think most have the 99 up computers and can do tranny segment swaps. I am still using my 98 PCM and I have found so far that I have had to try and figure it out mostly on my own since the 98 computer can not do a segmented tune. I am a newb with the HP Tuners and have just been making small adjustments at a time.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:54 AM
12 Second Club

I'm using the relay mod on mine despite being able to do a segment swap. I'm just trying to figure out if anyone is modifying shift time, pressure, TCC lockup, and TCC pressure tables. Mine also shifts out early at low throttle which I'm working on too... Just trying to see some examples of how people are running theirs in f-bodies

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 4L80E .bin file