Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Tuning DVD?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 05:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best Tuning DVD?

What's the best tuning dvd out there? I'm be starting on my head/cam, F1A and need the basics of hooking up wideband, etc. I already have HPTuners and somewhat familiar with most of the tables. Just need to get more info on tuning FI/2 BAR OS tables, etc. Seriously looking into the Greg Banish or The Tuning School dvd. It's a $200 price difference, but if it reviews more FI stuff, it might be worth the extra cost.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I have always heard that Greg Banish is the go to for tuning literature and instructional videos. I have a couple of his books, but can't attest to his videos. You may try HPtuners forum, there is a ton of tuning info there.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have both the beginners and advanced from the tuning school. I also have the banish cd. If you want to be able to tune your car and have a step by step procedure to follow, I would get the tuning school documents. Plus, when you buy the tuning school documents, you get a limited time remote support. Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How in depth is the info for tuning FI in the Beginner Course? It sounds like alot of it is in the Adv. course. It would be nice to have the big booklet for the HP Tuners stuff. Damn, $450!! Thought about going through the actual course. It looks like it's less than 45 minutes from here.

Quick Reply: Best Tuning DVD?