PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BCM questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BCM questions

Ok. I have an 01 z28. Sold the motor, computer and harness. Bought a 6.0. Going carb with it. My question is, how do I get the bcm to work for my Windows and everything else it controls? Thanks
Old 01-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 918_carb
Ok. I have an 01 z28. Sold the motor, computer and harness. Bought a 6.0. Going carb with it. My question is, how do I get the bcm to work for my Windows and everything else it controls? Thanks
your windows actually dont use the BCM. Drivers windows goes through the express down module in the center behind the dash, the rest is just a basic power window circuit. As far as powering up the BCM, you need to find power and ground for the bcm, and I believe the engine harness is one of the three connectors to the BCM. If you give me till tomorrow, I can get you the pinouts for the BCM so you can run it standalone without the PCM.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BRUTL
your windows actually dont use the BCM. Drivers windows goes through the express down module in the center behind the dash, the rest is just a basic power window circuit. As far as powering up the BCM, you need to find power and ground for the bcm, and I believe the engine harness is one of the three connectors to the BCM. If you give me till tomorrow, I can get you the pinouts for the BCM so you can run it standalone without the PCM.
Thank you. I thought it was a separate module. Much appreciated

Quick Reply: BCM questions