PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Requesting injector sizing from a tuner's perspective...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 06:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In conclusion I would like to do what the OP should have done, THANK YOU both for taking the time and effort to share what is very obviously very good input to this thread and forum for the benefit of us less experienced users!!!
jp260z, I appreciate you trying to make me out to look like a dick for not thanking everyone yet considering I wasn't even done researching / learning and had a few more questions regarding this topic. When everything was finished and I came to my final decision, I was going to thank everyone because I really do appriciate all the time and knowledge that has been added to this post which has taught me a lot.

Apparently you feel the need to kiss ***, and thats fine. I deal with your type all the time.

anyways...

Everyone else, thank you for taking the time to post so much info up. Some far surpasses my knowledge, but I have a lot better grasp regarding injector sizing, fuel demands and both using formulas and the knowledge of real world testing. including you jp, top notch guy
Old 02-03-2014, 11:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by soundengineer
made more power on my car going from a smaller injector to a larger injector...

perhaps my smaller injectors were just not as good at atomizing as my larger injectors were...
This can happen also. going from a pintle type to disc type to ball & seat and seeing the particle size output of each particular injector type.size, etc.

Quick Reply: Requesting injector sizing from a tuner's perspective...