Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AFR Error Histogram

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 09:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default AFR Error Histogram

Is there a thread anywhere that tells how to get this histogram to work properly. I've tried the demos, googled, searched, etc and no matter what I do I get unsupported parameter when I try to use it. What am I missing?
Old 06-25-2014, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have you set up the wideband as a parameter yet. if so what formula did you use. are using the pro version with the dedicated input or are you trying to run it thru the egr or ac wiring.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jordoza777
have you set up the wideband as a parameter yet. if so what formula did you use. are using the pro version with the dedicated input or are you trying to run it thru the egr or ac wiring.
I have the standard version so I'm running it thru my AC pressure switch. I was able to play around with a custom PID and revised the formula and it seems to be working now. I feel sorry for anybody trying to figure this stuff out alone!! geesh!!
Old 08-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Staging Lane

can you tell us how you fixed this? I am running the wide band through the EGR and am not sure how to get this histogram table to work
Old 08-11-2014, 01:12 PM
On The Tree

I don't have my laptop with me at the moment but if you PM later on I’ll share with you what I did to get mine to work. But basically you have to look at the current formula in the AFR error histogram and replace the sensor/formula with your EGR sensor & formula.

I also just stumbled into this. It basically takes you through all of the steps.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...thout-eio.html

Last edited by rockoosi1; 08-11-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Quick Reply: AFR Error Histogram