Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fast intake tuning

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 04:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Fast intake tuning

Posted this up on hptuners but I'm in for all the replies I can get, especially because I know there are a lot of DIY tuners here. Car is the one in sig and was dyno tuned for the mods by Dan at Masport down in south florida and he did an awesome job. Now I've bought a FAST 102 ls3 injectors and 92mm tb to replace the maxxed out stock injectors and ls6 mani. I would have Dan tune it but he is mostly off promoting his tuning book and isn't really tuning at this time. So I finally decided to pick up his book and make use of the hptuners suite I have.

After going over some things with him he feels that the VE table should be close enough with the FAST setup that I wont have to mess with anything there. From what I'm told with just changing the intake setup I'll have to worry about the MAF tables and getting the idle dialed in. I dont have a wideband so I'm looking to do this using STFT's is that possible with just changing the intake? I'm a little concerned about doing this but its a skill I need to learn and I have time. I havent mentioned the injectors as I know hw to get those dialed in so that shouldnt be an issue. I'm just concerned with the driveability and getting the most out of the intake that I can

Quick Reply: Fast intake tuning