Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Would love some help with edit

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 04:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would love some help with edit

OK HERE WE GO! I am dying to get this together, we picked up richards (99silveradoss) ls1 the other day. I am going to be using the ls1 heads to go with the ls6 cam I have in my 03 4.8 . When richard gets his ls1 dropped in I will build his 5.3 bullitbroof & boost the hell out of it . But until then I will be porting & polishing the heads & decking them about .0030 unless someone else has other suggestions. the truck pulls hard with the ls6 cam on the big end & I dynoed out at 285 rwhp before any tuning or the headers & stall was installed. I am wondering what tables should I change in ls1 edit & how much to compliment the cam & heads. What about stocheometric air fuel ratio, in edit there is a part where I can change the number but I also know that the o2's are not accurate very far past that. Anyway any one who can help please, I am dying!
Old 05-21-2004, 07:02 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

leave stoich alone. That is what the pcm uses when you are in closed loop using the O2s. You are going to need to monitor your ltft and start adjusting your part throttle fueling first. I adjusted my injector flow rate table but there may be a better way to get the ltft in check. Go to ls1tuning.net/com and start reading there.