Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with LAMBDA setup and VE tuning

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 07:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Help with LAMBDA setup and VE tuning

Hey guys I'm helping a friend tune his bolt on 02 camaro. I followed the writeups on here and have the wideband reading 1.10 lambda when the afr is 16 flat outside the car. We did some logging and all the values were in the +9 range. I did the paste multiplier and then relogged and nothing changed. The scanner still read the same lambda errors.The log file is below but for some reason its not showing commanded lambda and lambda error. They were there though when I was scanning and got the error values. Here is the speed density tune I was using as well as the cfg file with all the pids. If anyone could look this over and let me know if they see anything wrong it would be awesome thanks...

Attached Files
File Type: hpl
Scan 1 Ve error.hpl (54.8 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by redbird555; 10-31-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Your not in SD mode, set the P0103 code to no mil light, not no error. You need to have a Maf code to be in SD mode.

Russ Kemp
Old 10-31-2014, 11:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree with Russ, your MAF DTCs are wrong and need to be no mil light or mil on first error. Also, your Lambda error PID should be % for units, not lambda. I had that wrong the first time I did it too and I ended up with a VE that was WAY off from what it should have been.

Quick Reply: Help with LAMBDA setup and VE tuning