PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Injector Data for EV14 52lbs injectors

Old 04-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

Default Injector Data for EV14 52lbs injectors

So I bought these from FIC and have been using FIC data. But I took a look at some Deatchwerks data for the same injectors and there is enough of a difference that I'm wondering if anyone has "good" data for this injector. I have the LS2 variant if that matters.

Here is an example of the difference in the offset tables between the two sets of data from FIC and DW (comparing the data in HPT with difference showing). The data looks pretty similar after 8.5 V being fairly close to each other. But the data in the lower volt range is way different.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:43 PM

Received 388 Likes on 297 Posts

I just bought the same FIC injectors to try out in my new LS3 where I am currently running the Deatchwerks (DW) 42lb injectors. (Yes, I experiment a lot.)

Jon (owner of FIC) told me his injectors are unmodified and he thought the DW injectors were slightly modified. That might explain the differences.

IMHO, below 8 Volts your starter motor won't be able to start the engine anyway, so those values seem irrelevant to me.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:58 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

That's what I thought. In the 12-13V range the difference is very small.

The other concern is the changes to the short pulse adder, min injector pulsewidth, and short pulse limit. I don't know enough about injectors to know what's what. But I figure the data is close and it's about dialing it in anyway through all the other tuning parameters.

The only reason I even looked at the DW data was my cold start issues. I didn't feel like messing with the startup fueling tables would be necessary with my combo. I figured if the injector data was off that might contribute to any issues I have.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Injector Data for EV14 52lbs injectors