Sponsored by:

0411 ECM Programing

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 01:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 0411 ECM Programing

Hi guys,

I am currently undergoing an LSX swap into my 74' Corvette.

I'm about to purchase a ecm, and. We'd help deciding what vehicle to program it to. The place that I am thinking about buying it from will program it to any LS vehicle vin that I want.

I have an LQ4 motor that will be set up as an LS2 engine.

What would be easier for the tuner, to have it set up as a car LS1, or truck LQ4 Programing?
Old 05-09-2015, 06:19 AM
Launching!

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Personally I would start with an OS that belong to the motor as long as the motor was internally basically stock. It would also depend on how emissions legal your swap is going to be. What oil pan and mounts did you use for your swap I have a 79 that I'm considering doing a swap in
Old 05-09-2015, 08:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

It depends on what your standalone harness is based off of as to which year and OS tune you'll want to start with. We sell pcm's with custom tunes also.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:33 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the replies you guys.

The engine will be set up as a car setup with a Fast 102mm LS2 intake. The internals will be stock.

Pacer Racer I am using some ebay mounts. The oil pan will be an f-body oil pan. This pan will clear the stock steering system, as well as a rack atack. At, least from what I've been able to find out from all of the research that I've been doing.

I have a list of part numbers for parts needed for the swap. If you decide to go through with the swap, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do the best that I can to help you out with the swap.

Quick Reply: 0411 ECM Programing