Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deatsch werks injector data

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 05:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Deatsch werks injector data

I found this website on line that has GM injector data availale, has anybody used injector from the website? Does it work and is it reliable? TIA

http://www.deatschwerks.com/resource...libration-data
Old 03-14-2016, 08:20 AM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

edit -
After looking through my saved files, I've used a couple files from the linked page and from what I remember the values seem to work well enough. I've got a supercharged C6 with 65 lb/hr FAST injectors that will probably benefit from the DW file linked on this page. I had forgotten to check there. Thanks for the link (again).

Last edited by Chevy406; 03-14-2016 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:19 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 138 Likes on 115 Posts

I'm not sure where they get their data from. But I've heard both good and bad. They don't test the injectors like ID does, but it's probably good enough and possibly a derivative of the ID data to be honest. The wideband will help bring things back well enough.

But if I had to choose an injector... it would be a GM stock injector (with GM data), a Ford injector (with Greg Banish/SVO data), or ID. Even GM does not test the injectors like Banish did or ID does. But the data is usually pretty solid after a few years in a car (see LS3 injector data being different than LS7 despite it's the same Bosch injector).

Quick Reply: Deatsch werks injector data