Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFI live tuner needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 08:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFI live tuner needed

I'm in upstate NY, Binghamton area. I have a twin turbo setup and I'm currently using EFI live cos5. I've tried email tuning and it's gone okay, but it seems to have it's limits. I'm decent with navigating and making small adjustments in EFI live, but I'm nowhere near knowledgeable enough with tuning to get any further than where I'm at now. I do have my own v2 scanner, wideband, etc.

Where I'm at now is I believe my tables are off and the scaling on my map is not correct. I'm having trouble working out a slight hanging idle at times, lean spike on tip in, and a slight stumble slowing down to a red light. I have tried to follow suggestions on the EFI live forum but I can't get it myself.

The car drives very well however, but I know it's not tuned correctly. On the dyno it made 850hp at 16psi but I got knock at high rpm.

Can anyone offer a good tuner for email, maybe someone near me I can go to or can come to me? I have access to a dyno 5 minutes from my house too.

Thanks.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

We do alot of boosted tuning with EFI COS5 in person, through email and remotely logging doing it live. Give us a call and we can go the process with you to see if its something you want to go forward with.

Quick Reply: EFI live tuner needed