Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can not run in SD mode

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 05:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can not run in SD mode

Hey Guys, I can not figure out why my car won't run in SD mode. I did everything that HPTuners posted to do. I even copied some from another tune. The car will turn over and kind of start but then it shuts off right away. I attached the file I'm working off of. The car is an 02 camaro MT with ls6 intake manifold, 42 lbs injectors, SLP lid, G5X4 cam, Comp Chromoly push rods, BTR 660 dual valve springs, stock 1 bar MAP sensor (but I did pick the 3 bar license for the future. Any help will be appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: hpt
SD Starter2.hpt (457.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 06-26-2016, 06:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

Your VE table is screwed. The cranking VE table looks pretty normal, which would explain why it will try to fire up, but there is no way it will run on that main VE table. Also, are you sure you have the right IFR values? BTW, If you are trying to run a 1bar MAP on that 3bar VE table, it will make it even more difficult to get the numbers right. I would suggest starting back with a 1bar VE table populated with sane numbers and go from there.
Old 06-27-2016, 11:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, do you happen to know what the IFR values would be for 42lbs injectors?

Quick Reply: Can not run in SD mode