PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Need a Mail Order Tune!! PayPal Ready!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2016 | 09:22 PM
Teching In

Default Need a Mail Order Tune!! PayPal Ready!!

I am new to this site so cut me a little slack. My car buddies and I have been waiting & waiting on our tuner to come tune our cars. I am willing to pay for a mail order tune if someone has one or can make one. I have a 2006 corvette with ls3 heads and intake, 1.7 comp cams rockers with trunion upgrade, ls9 cam, ls9 head gaskets, big stall, cold air, corvette racing headers and exhaust. I am just looking for a mail order so I can at least drive my car. After I put my ls3 heads and intake on, it is just running awfully rich. Oil smells like straight up gas. I have my paypal ready for someone who can help me out. I have access to HP Tuners also. Just pm me. Also, does anyone know why the intake and head swap made it run so rich? It started acting that way right after the swap. Black smoking?? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!!
By the way, the heads are brand new heads and I have build sheet below
Attached Thumbnails Need a Mail Order Tune!! PayPal Ready!!-image.png  
Old 10-26-2016 | 10:26 PM
TECH Junkie
10 Year Member

I would look for a someone who can tune in person, Mail order tunes are not ideal and in the end it may not run any better than what you have already.
Old 10-26-2016 | 11:22 PM
FormerVendor

We can tune it through email if you have HP Tuners and a wideband hooked up to HPT. No one is going to be able to just send you a tune and it be perfect without data logging and making adjustments.
Old 11-01-2016 | 02:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm guessing yours had the LS2 in it. Going from a stock cathedral port to stock rectangle port is a big change. It's going to throw your AFR's way off. The LS9 cam is way different that an LS2 cam. All of these could easily dump too much fuel at idle. On throttle you'll be very lean.

Are you planning on a blower?

Quick Reply: Need a Mail Order Tune!! PayPal Ready!!