Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

so bloody close.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so bloody close.

can anyone here help a couple kiwis get up and running?
ve commodore (Pontiac g8) 6.0l ls2 6l80e gt45 turbo speed density, factory ecu etc. have hptuners pro. beginners so im thinking some help from someone who can mail order or maybe feels generous and doesn't care about there awesome tune going to new Zealand to be flashed to a holden ute and help a do it your selfers who are treading water trying to get this project running, there is just so much going on with it, its not beginner friendly at all if it was a gen111 ls1 we might be ok but its not, to pay someone here to do it is astronomical if I told you you would have a stroke, also this project has been done in the shed at home so tuners here can be a bit ummm, how do I say it, special! as in we tuners have mastered the black majic art of tuning and unless you want to beat your feet you will pay through the nose to hear that thing run,lol, im just joking however it be nice to finish this at home were it all began. I recently have come across a couple guys on fb and will ask them also.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

We off remote tuning through email. You would need a wideband connected to hp tuners in order to do the full tune through email.

Quick Reply: so bloody close.