Notices
PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Diablo | Pantera EFI

Need answers to using Flex fuel on an Fbody? Come in.

Old 11-26-2018, 08:47 PM
9 Second Club

Those having spark related issues it's more than likely due to this table not accessible in HPTuners without adding it yourself in user defined parameters.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

I figured that existed. I saw at e55 that I wasnt getting all the spark and did a little math. It lines up with that table pretty well. Good find.

the spark related issue Doug was speaking of was in regards to logging the flex spark. No pid is available in hp.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:11 PM
9 Second Club

The Flex advance PID is there, HPT just doesn't have it added to their scanner.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LSxPwrDZ View Post
The Flex advance PID is there, HPT just doesn't have it added to their scanner.
I figured as much. Anyone have the address to it? Can the user add custom pids to the scanner? I have never tried it with hp. I did it with torque and my data viewer software in the past
Old 12-17-2018, 09:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

I need a favor from someone. I have so far had some great luck getting the system segment to function in the tahoe file. However I ran into a minor error with data alignment. I need someone with EFI live to mod the ac turn on delay vs iat table in the Tahoe file and save it so I can see it as a bin. I need to reverse engineer it to find where the data actually resides. I don't have have access to the table in hp tuners OR if someone is kind enough to give me the address to this parameter that would be extremely helpful. I also need this for an fbody file. I can provide the BIN files so we continue working with the same files so its easier for me. Any takers? Either post or PM me. I am like a ball hair away from being able to test this in my car.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TPIZ92 View Post
I need a favor from someone. I have so far had some great luck getting the system segment to function in the tahoe file. However I ran into a minor error with data alignment. I need someone with EFI live to mod the ac turn on delay vs iat table in the Tahoe file and save it so I can see it as a bin. I need to reverse engineer it to find where the data actually resides. I don't have have access to the table in hp tuners OR if someone is kind enough to give me the address to this parameter that would be extremely helpful. I also need this for an fbody file. I can provide the BIN files so we continue working with the same files so its easier for me. Any takers? Either post or PM me. I am like a ball hair away from being able to test this in my car.
You can send me the file and what you would like done
Old 12-19-2018, 08:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by PeteS160 View Post
You can send me the file and what you would like done

I appreciate it Pete but you set me straight via email. I was able to get it to look pretty in EFILive but it bricked the ecu. Back to the drawing board!
Old 12-21-2018, 09:24 PM
TECH Veteran

ever get flex spark advance working? ive tried everything. guess im going back to a p59
Old 12-21-2018, 09:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by truckdoug View Post
ever get flex spark advance working? ive tried everything. guess im going back to a p59
Logging wise? No. Tune wise? Yes, it functions correctly via the values I input. I didnt try much with the logging though, been too busy messing with the segments
Old 02-09-2019, 08:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Can someone post their stock fbody tune from a car WITHOUT traction control please.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

I also need a bin file for a 02 Tahoe Flex WITHOUT TRACTION CONTROL.
Old 04-14-2019, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

Have you been able to make any more progress? Looking to do this with my trans am once my hpt stuff gets in.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: